Stephen Limbaugh one of our fan favorites here at Variety Radio Online. Check out his website stephenlimbaugh.com to find out why. Stephen answers our ‘Listeners Top Ten’!
1. Character you’ve played that you relate to the most?
I did a Randy Wayne impersonation once…. it wasn’t that good though. But then he did a Stephen Limbaugh impression and it was awesome.
2. What would be your dream role?
Tootsie Roll. But the fruit kind.
3. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Denise Richards… Carmen Electra… kind of a tie there. I got a thing for the ones who are a little crazy.
4. Current television show you can’t miss?
Game of Thrones.
5. Movie you can watch hundred times?
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit.
6. Song you play on repeat?
J.S. Bach, The Art of Fugue… played by Sokolov or Gould.
7. What’s your favorite author/book?
Mark Levin. I really liked Liberty and Tyranny.
8. Do you have a hobby?
Yes. Drinking cocktails on patios or at bars.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
My great grandfather, Rush Hudson Limbaugh Sr. He lived to be 104 years old but died when I was in 7th grade. I’d love to talk to him now.
10. One thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I’m actually really insecure about live public performances… but I usually am fine once I’m on stage and playing.
Bonus Question: In a Zombie Apocalypse, who would you want by your side? Probably a bunch of stupid llamas that I can use as zombie bate in case there are too many to fend off at one time.