MasterChef has partnered with EatWith to bring fans the opportunity to dine with some of their favorite MasterChef contestants and winners.
Former MasterChef contestants and winners will host exclusive live dinners across the U.S. using the EatWith Platform. EatWith enables chefs both classically trained and self-taught to share their love of food and connect with creative, open-minded and interesting people.
Some of MasterChef Winners and Fan Favorites that will participate include: Claudia Sandoval, Luca Manfé, Cutter Brewer, Stephen Lee.
Don’t miss out on this creative and intimate dining experience. Below is information on Chefs and participating cities:
· Luca Manfé, Season Four, Houston, TX
· Cutter Brewer, Season Five, Houston TX
· Christian Green, Season Five, New Orleans, LA
· Francis Legge, Season Five, New York, NY
· Claudia Sandoval, Season Six, San Francisco, CA
· Shelly Flash, Season Six, New York, NY
· Stephen Lee, Season Six, Palm Springs, CA
· Olivia Crouppen, Season Six, Los Angeles, CA
In addition, some of this season’s contestants, including the top 9 home cooks, are already slated to roll out events as the show heads towards its exciting season finale episode on Sept. 14. Top 9 host and event pages will be unlocked on the EatWith site soon after the day they are eliminated from the show allowing fans the chance to continue engaging with some of their favorite contestants from this season
Registration to participate is now open. For additional information and menu details visit their website: https://www.eatwith.com/masterchef/. Don’t forget to tune into MASTERCHEF Wednesdays, 8:00pm ET/PT, on FOX.